We are committed to ensure that your information is secure save and except the information which is already in public domain. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we get access.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive or your mobile’s memory. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
- Cookies allow web and mobile applications to respond to you as an individual. The web or mobile application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our App in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better App experience by enabling us to monitor which App pages or functions you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies by denying certain permissions to the App, However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the App and may reduce the App experience we intend to provide you.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the App, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the mentioned address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our App or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our App, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.